Friday, April 10, 2009

So far my spring break..

my spring break has been incredible! I have been hanging out with the other outbounds a lot. And every day has been amazing that I am with them.

Me, Morgan, and Grant hung out and did some crazy stuff and talked to a homeless guy in jax beach. And we went to see mckenzie and peter. Mckenzie was grounded though... so she could not go out with us! But Peter did. And we went out to eat and then hung out at the beaches, and almost got killed by another homeless dude. (not really, but it was creepy) That day was super fun!

Another day Peter, Morgan and I hung out like all night. It was a lot of fun!

And just yesterday I hung out with Grant and his friend from Texas, Caroline. And we made up a joke that I was waiting at the towncenter for helen but peter never told her and yeah I dont know.. But it was great.

I slept over at my friends condo last night and I just got like really sad. We are all just sitting on the bed in her moms room and her mom was there and she was just asking me questions about Norway. And one of my friends said "are you sad one bit about leaving" and I looked at her and I said "every day it gets closer I get more and more sad". And it is so true... I only have less then 4 months to be with my friends and family.

This weekend I have to say good bye to my grandparents for the last time before I leave. I will not see them after this weekend for a year and a half! I will probably tear up, and it really got me thinking that I will soon have to say good bye to every one I know. It will be the hardest thing I will ever have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment