Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grant AND Helen

Ok, so I was told I need to make a whole post about Grant and Helen.
These two losers up there are pretty much amazing. They are pretty much fun to be around and sometimes can be really weird and stupid but that is why I love them. Grant is making me do this. But I am not complaining, it is not like I have a life now. Because it is spring break and I work every single day. I need a good finger work out- and typing is just the way to get those muscles! Anyways.. we met at the January orientation.. and here is a picture of us three...Oh yeah.... It is a good one right... I know, you do not have to tell me how amazing it is. Helen is actually a professional model... She is going to Brazil and Grant is going to like China... just kidding. Japan.

OH. I forgot about Peter. He is anti-social (as you can tell). I just knew he would get mad if I did not put him in here. And it is kind of funny. He is going to Germany.


Anyways, back to the more important subject. Grant and Helen. We have our hangout days. They are tons of fun. Enjoy some pictures (I like to post pictures, as you can tell)


Um... well yeah I love Grant and Helen. And of course Peter. The end.
This blog mentioned like nothing about Norway.
So here it is.
I AM SO EXCITED
AND I CAN NOT WAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment