Monday, April 13, 2009

Jamie + Grant + Mackenzie + Morgan = AMAZING TIMES


Wow. So today is the last day of my spring break and I would not want to have spent it any other way. I hung out with Grant (going to Japan), Mackenzie (going to Lithuania), and Morgan (going to Denmark)

So.. first we went to Books A Million and Mackenzie and I got world maps so we could hang it in our rooms and put push pins in the cities that our friends are going to be in!

Then we went to YOGABERRY. It was fabulous.
And then the best part.. we went to the WOLRD MARKET. It was tons of fun! We got some pasta imported from Italy and then went back to Grant's house to make it! It was fabulous.

Then we went to the beach and it was awesome....except for the fact that I did not have a towel and I lost my pants and Morgan lost her sunglasses.

Every time I hangout with the other outbounds it just gets me more and more excited for my year abroad. We all get to talk and it just never gets old

Enjoy the other pictures.....



Norwegian water at the world market.
Morgan and I
Mackenzie and I showing off our Italian pasta!
My Norwegian license plate
I don't really know
Tea cups at the world market
YOGABERRY!
YOGABERRY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi:)
    I saw you were going to Norway and I just had to leav yo a comment. I live in Norway now, but I`m going to the states in the fall ^^
    Feel free to ask if you are wondering about anything about Norway:) Do you know where in Norway you are going?
    Gry:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. JAMIE. YOU ARE A VERY WEIRD.
    "i lost my pants..." hahaha. good times.
    okay, ha det bra!

    ReplyDelete