Thursday, July 16, 2009

what is today!

Today is July 16th. I leave in 25 days.

It is rather sad because all of the inbounds are leaving. Agnete already left (sadest day of my life). I have been going to many going home parties. I went to twang's last night, and it was tons of fun. It is really wierd seeing all of the inbounds leave, it won't be the same with out them. I don't know who I will hang out with!

The first outbound of my year leaves tomorrow. That is really scary. Soon.. on August 1st... my best friend, Morgan, leaves. I will be lost with out her. It is just really weird knowing that people are already beggining to leave. I leave soon.. probably sooner than I realize. When I say I leave in 25 days.. it seems like so far away... yet when I say I leave in less than a month I just about pee my pants. I am excited.. yet SO nervous.. and SO sad. I wish I would stop being so nervous. I know that everything will be okay, and I will have so much fun.

Oh and yesterday we also had our last "hang out session" in st. augustine. We had a picnic at the fort and then went shopping on St. George street. It was tons of FUN, but very sad... there were a lot of goodbyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment